There's nothing quite like a homemade chocolate cake, and this recipe for a decadent chocolate cake is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Made with Bake At Home's Chocolate Cake Mix, this cake is moist, rich, and full of chocolatey goodness. With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, this recipe is perfect for bakers of all skill levels. So, let's get baking!
- 2 packs (480gm) of Bake At Home Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 ½ cups melted butter/cooking oil
- 4 cups water
- 500 gm dark chocolate
- 250 ml all purpose cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chocolate cake premix, melted butter/cooking oil, sugar, and water and mix them until the batter is free of lumps.
- Pour the batter into two different moulds and bake them for 25 to 30 minutes
Now while your cakes are in the oven, let's prepare the sweet syrup and the chocolate ganache for your Decadent Chocolate Cake.
- For the sugar syrup, in a pan take ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water and boil them and let it cool
- And for the chocolate ganache take dark chocolate and chop it into small pieces
- Collect the chocolate pieces in a bowl and add all purpose cream to it
- Stir them together until you have made a thick batter
And your ganache is ready!
- Once both the sponge cakes are completely cool, level the top with a knife and cut them both in half.
- Take your sugar syrup and apply them on the cake slices using a brush
- Then layer each slice of cake with the chocolate ganache and place them one top of another
- When you have set all the cake layers, cover the whole cake with chocolate ganache
- For the decoration part, let your mind be as creative as possible.
And that's it! You are ready to enjoy your sweet, delicious Decadent Chocolate Cake.
Whether it's a grand occasion, or just to calm your sweet craving, there's nothing quite like a slice of Decadent Chocolate Cake. The rich, and chocolatey flavours are sure to transport you to a world of pure indulgence and bliss. And with its easy-to-follow instructions and simple ingredients, this recipe is a breeze to make. So go ahead, let yourself indulge, and savour every moment of this decadent chocolate cake.